Advisor: Col. Montanez
Mission Statement: Inspiring Achievement and Celebrating the Community through Volunteer Service
VoluntHeroes is here to help bridge the gap between the youth and their community. Giving back to our community is our main objective, and the benefits provided to students are the wonderful byproducts of our actions. Not only does volunteering benefit the community, but as a high-school student, it opens the door for life-changing opportunities in the future.
Benefits of being active in VoluntHeroes
- Earn a college credit If you reach 90 hours of service during high school;
- Connect to volunteer opportunities you wouldn’t otherwise know about;
- Develop leadership skills, peer support, and community building;
- Build community service to enhance your college applications;
- Engage with and serve the MPHS teacher community;
- Be a part of a team and make new friends.
Members must sign up on the Student Application form to officially join and attend at least two events per month. Officer positions are open for those who are interested. We will only accept serious applications from Mount students. Apply using the link on the left named 'Student Application'.
Meetings are held every Tuesday from 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm in the JROTC room with additional volunteer events hosted throughout the week. See the Calendar & Event SignUp page for other opportunities.
- David Miller, Club President
- Naheem Watson
- Cody Wiggins