The 4th and 5th Grade Leaders of the Pack is made up of budding student leaders. Students submit an application stating their interest and receive recommendations from their homeroom teachers based on their academic, behavior and leadership qualities. Applications are reviewed by the Principal and Assistant Principal. Leaders of the Pack members meet with Ms. Williams Assistant Principal on a monthly basis to learn about student leadership skills and to contribute student voice to our school community
What do Leaders of the Pack do?
- Facilitate fundraisers: Make a Wish, Pennies for Patients, Rock Your Socks, Food Bank of Delaware, Valentine's Day Candy-Grams, etc.
- Act as guides for after-school events and/or guests
- Promote safety among peers in our school environment.
- Help solve current school topics/issues that impact our school or community
- Help promote activities/events by creating posters, announcements, etc.
- Support the school's Green Team by planting in the garden, adding plants/trees to the school grounds, etc.
- Create relationships with Forwood Manor seniors and our own younger Forwood foxes.